Management Review Support Tools
System and Organization Control (SOC) Report Review Tools. To learn more about SOC reports, please read our FAQ's.
OAC uses the following resources to help provide transparency into the complex areas of Internal Audit and Compliance. These documents will help increase awareness and understanding about Internal Audit and Compliance at the University:
- Rights, Rules, Responsibilities
- University-wide Policies & Procedures
- Compliance Matrix
- New Managers Orientation Slides - Office of Audit and Compliance
- Reporting Potentially Illegal Activity and Sexual Misconduct Training Video. Further information can be found on the Sexual Misconduct & Title IX website.
- Anti-corruption Resource – Office of the General Counsel’s FAQs on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
In addition to the information and documents available on this site, please refer to the following organizations and associations for the latest news, industry updates, trainings and other applicable information.
- Internal Auditors in the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in the Statement on Auditing Standards
- Institute of Internal Auditors Professional Practices Framework
- ACFE - Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- ACUA - Association of College and University Auditors
- AICPA - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- COGR - Council on Governmental Relations
- HECA - Higher Education Compliance Alliance
- IIA - The Institute of Internal Auditors
- ISACA - Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- NACUBO - National Association of College & University Business Officers
- NCURA - National Council of University Research Administrators
- SCCE - Society for Corporate Compliance & Ethics